MPL and Bike & Walk Montclair have partnered for the library’s Summer Reading program this year. The 2016 themes focus on healthy living: On Your Mark, Get Set…READ! (through Grade 5), Get in the Game – Read! (teens) and Exercise Your Mind – Read! (adults).
Registration for all ages begins June 24th. The last day to register is August 12th, and the last day to log books is September 9th.
*Summer Reading 2016 is funded in part by a grant from the Partners for Health Foundation, whose vision is to make our communities healthier, better places to live.
Special thanks to:
Midland Mile To Benefit MPL
Fleet Feet Montclair Proudly Presents the
FIRST ANNUAL MIDLAND AVENUE MILE!
August 21, 2016 | Sunday, 5:00 pm
Become a Montclair Library Friend!
The Montclair Library Friends is an organization created to raise awareness of and expand the services and programs of the Montclair Public Library — Main Library, Bellevue Avenue Library, and the virtual library — advocate for MPL, and manage volunteer programs.
With your support and voice, The Montclair Library Friends will:
- Enhance community awareness of our Library and services.
- Help to expand library outreach and services throughout Montclair.
- Provide volunteer services through our Library Ambassadors program.
- Advocate for the library.
- Sustain the Montclair Public Library as the vital center of the community.
Join the Montclair Library Friends for an annual $10 fee and receive membership benefits:
- Subscription to the Friends newsletter.
- Attendance and voting privileges at Montclair Library Friends meetings.
- Opportunities to join committees and participate in the volunteer program.
- An even better library!
There are 2 ways to join:
- To register now and pay online with a credit card, please press this link. Credit Card Registration
- To register and pay by check or cash, please print and complete the paper form and submit it by mail or in person. Paper Form Registration
In addition, registration forms are available at the Main and Bellevue Avenue Library